Friday, April 20, 2012

Giving thanks

I won't talk about Thanksgiving but about giving a big thanks to all those who made this project possible and I am talking about NSKN and the games we released and we're planning for the future. 

NSKN Legendary Games has its roots in Romania, a country without much tradition in board gaming. However, the few gamers are very passionate and among them there are some of my good friends. It is them who I am praising in this post. 

It looks just half eaten...but it's a whole cake - 1st year cake!
I won't say names just because I will forget someone or misspell a name and because they did not help me just so they can read their names in an article, but because they are true friends. Some of them shared their houses and their other friends, some of them left work early and spent late nights testing prototypes. There were long evenings, sometimes angry feedback and these efforts sometimes went by almost forgotten. 

I want all of you to know that I appreciate your effort and patience. You should know you played an important role in what NSKN is now and what it will be in the future. Thank you!

__________________

More about NSKN Legendary Games on the website Facebook | Twitter | BoardGameGeek
Warriors & Traders can also be found on its own website | Blog | Facebook |  BoardGameGeek
Follow us on Twitter: AgniAlexandraAndrei and Vlad 

No comments:

Post a Comment