Tuesday, April 3, 2012

paint-and-play or play-and-paint


There were many things happening last week in the NSKN world, however I have a problem with defining what exactly they were. Working hard on new projects and additionally to that preparing new surprises for Warriors & Traders, developing and improving existing prototypes... You can imagine what actually happened. :) I've shared these pictures and the story on Board Game Geek yesterday. And then I fell asleep. I promise I will try harder next time and drink additional coffee or two to keep me awake! :)

Sometimes you need a break! Yes, you need to rest from all the strategies and ideas popping up out loud at random. The worst are those which will not let you to fall asleep. They are like a herd of sheep jumping in a circle in your head and the enlightenment is "beee..beee...-ing" you hard every 5 minutes. As you know I am working on Exodus: Proxima Centauri and Wild Wild West. Two extremely different types of games. To keep myself sane, I decided to play relatively "easy games" this weekend.

And to be honest, I do not know if my hyper-activity was generated by hard work throughout the week or by the type of work I did on Friday (pics talk for themselves). 




Home painted wooden tokens for Exodus: Proxima Centauri prototype

So I've played: 
World Without End

Alien Frontiers (from the left: Florin, Dan, Andrei)

Romanian version of Risk - brain-relaxer :)

Ticket to Ride (from the left: Ina, me, Ducu, Simi)

Ticket to Ride (later in the game)

This weekend we met many great people with different gaming tastes. We were asked many questions about our games/prototypes. Next story is coming on Thursday - Andrei's attempt to answer one of the least expected questions we were asked. 


__________________

More about NSKN Legendary Games on the website Facebook | Twitter | BoardGameGeek
Warriors & Traders can also be found on its own website | Blog | Facebook |  BoardGameGeek
Follow us on Twitter: AgniAlexandraAndrei and Vlad 

No comments:

Post a Comment