Thursday, May 10, 2012

The NSKN Boardgames Magazine



Yes, we made it and it's pretty awesome. If you don't believe me, check it out here.




How did we come up with this? Well, I had Scoop.it bookmarked in my "to check how it works list" for a couple of months now. And I also had an ideea that I did not know how to implement. And at some point, these two things met in what I called "academic hipster" which is a page about tools, tips and tricks for young academics writing their thesis (yeah, I am one of those dudes). After this, the ideea of building a NSKN Magazine on Scoop.it came natural.


I love boardgames and Warriors & Traders has been since the begining my beloved nephew (given that Ag&An are it's parents :P ). And you know how aunties are, always braging around about how smart and cute their nephew is :) Therefore, our scoop.it page will be my new playground. Enjoy it and feel free to come up with suggestions.


Auntie Al.
__________________

More about NSKN Legendary Games on the website Facebook | Twitter | BoardGameGeek | (...) Magazine
Warriors & Traders can also be found on its own website | Blog | Facebook |  BoardGameGeek
Follow us on Twitter: AgniAlexandraAndrei and Vlad 

No comments:

Post a Comment