Monday, May 14, 2012

Sold out!


I started developing this expansion after the special request from Stefano, my friends from La Tana dei Goblin. I must confess now that I had my doubts that this will sell very well, considering the constraints NSKN had for producing a very limited number of copies. We had to make a few compromises to reach the target price, we used all of our negotiation skills and, at the end of the day, it was worth all the effort.

Yesterday evening we had to turn down someone who requested a creation of ours for the first time in the history of NSKN. I must say that it made me feel proud and it also made me consider seriously to make another expansion for Spiel '12 Essen.

I won't brag anymore about this... or maybe just a little bit. I will say this much, even though we made very few copies of this Warriors & Traders expansion, its success shows me that Warriors & Traders is building a fan base and it is our duty to serve them well. This means more expansions!

__________________
More about NSKN Legendary Games on the website Facebook | Twitter | BoardGameGeek | (...) Magazine
Warriors & Traders can also be found on its own website | Blog | Facebook |  BoardGameGeek
Follow us on Twitter: AgniAlexandraAndrei and Vlad 


No comments:

Post a Comment