Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New residence: Warsaw

Wola Mall withing walking distance
This is not really about board games... actually it's not about games at all. I just moved to Warsaw and this caused the week-long absence from the great online.

I won't go over details of how and why, it happened very fast and I must admit that I enjoy the change of environment  from rainy Brussels to (so far) sunny Warsaw.

Having strong personal ties with Poland, I welcome a new challenge, including trying to learn the language and getting to know the local gaming communities.

Last but not least, my moving here will not affect the well being of NSKN and our plans for the future. In just a few days we will launch two IndieGoGo campaigns (Exodus and Wild Fun West) I told you about in one of the previous posts. But I don't want to spoil the surprise yet.

So... stay tuned, more gaming related news will come until the end of this week.


__________________
More about NSKN Legendary Games on the website Facebook | Twitter | BoardGameGeek | (...) Magazine
Warriors & Traders can also be found on its own website | Blog | Facebook |  BoardGameGeek
Follow us on Twitter: AgniAlexandraAndrei and Vlad 






1 comment: